Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Normandy Houses Now With Back Doors!




The game I am running for our club is coming up at the end of October, so it is time to finally finish all of the terrain needed for it. I think I may have reached my tolerance for house building. I think these houses push my total to something like 19 buildings. Unfortunately only a few of the buildings have entrances on the back of them, but with careful placement I should be able to limit the pain for any player stuck trying to assault a house from the backyard. With roads, fields, bocage, trees, and houses, I think the terrain is now set. That is good, since I've become quite a bit sloppier painting these than the first bunch.

4 comments:

  1. One day...we are going to have a multi-level table, where we can play a secondary game underneath the tunnels that run under the village.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to have come down and check out one of these games.. the terrain is looking awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a nice set of realistic terrain. They will be a great addition to any battlefield.

    ReplyDelete