Saturday, January 23, 2016

Normandy Table WIP #2








We are having a fun snow weekend here in DC, and I had the chance to work on the table this morning. The river went in after a slew of water issues, and then plants were added all around the water areas. I came up with what I though was a great idea to cast up a bridge, and managed to get it done and placed just before leaning on it. The cracks will need to be covered over with debris. The tanks on the table are for 28mm Bolt Action. The table was built for 1/72 gaming, which will make the fields feel more like fields.

3 comments:

  1. Dude, don't cover the cracks in the bridge. When I first saw it, I thought, "Wow, what great detail! What a great idea."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you caught it just in time. I'll leave them cracked. I hope you get to play on this board.

      Delete